JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1375
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Colt LE6920 used great condition with new scope. Great rifle. cash only. No trades. Must meet at ffl for transfer. No I will not pay your fees.

0F3FC442-2C8B-473E-B81B-A9A38C1632D4.jpeg 228C7CFA-8FEB-406B-ACAD-BC968A5D7B35.jpeg F3871012-A4E0-4259-BAD7-8AF4872F3F95.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Colt LE6920 used great condition with new scope. Great rifle. cash only. No trades. Must meet at ffl for transfer. No I will not pay your fees.

View attachment 880374 View attachment 880375 View attachment 880376

From those pictures I can tell that is NOT a Colt muzzle device, handguard, barrel nut, charging handle or trigger guard. So, I must ask myself what else is not Colt? Is that upper even a Colt or just the lower? What about the BCG? Cannot tell from the photos but calling this carbine a "Colt LE6920 M4 AR-15" is a bit of false advertising IMO as it ceased being Colt LE6920 when it was taken apart and parts replaced, especially non-Colt parts.

Last Edited:
From those pictures I can tell that is NOT a Colt muzzle device, handguard, barrel nut, charging handle or trigger guard. So, I must ask myself what else is not Colt? Is that upper even a Colt or just the lower? What about the BCG? Cannot tell from the photos but calling this carbine a "Colt LE6920 M4 AR-15" is a bit of false advertising IMO as it ceased being Colt LE6920 when it was taken apart and parts replaced, especially non-Colt parts.
Lol, a few upgrades is not false advertising. You kinda sound like a male Karen. Also my ffl transferred it as is legally as an LE 6920 but your right you must know more then them. There are a few upgrades and I also have original muzzle break. Charging handle is an upgrade to black hawk, and aftermarket nut. All of which are cheap to buy originals, not that you're interested in buying.

F7084BCC-8EB8-4DFE-ABF9-1BFFB3D8339B.jpeg

Again wasting my time Karen. If you don't want to buy that's fine. Grab your "I'm with her" cap 🧢 and move along.
Yeah, resort to name calling because you know I'll right. You're the wasting peoples time with a misleading ad. Sorry you are too lame to comprehend what has been done to that gun, but it is not an "upgrade".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.