JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keith's? Otherwise you could just wait until the next Portland gunshow.

Is that out in Gresham? I had considered waiting till the next PDX show, but that's in february isn't it?.....and while I ain't in a hurry...I was thinking of getting something within the next month.

May have a line on a used one...lets see how good that looks.

Is that out in Gresham? I had considered waiting till the next PDX show, but that's in february isn't it?.....and while I ain't in a hurry...I was thinking of getting something within the next month.

May have a line on a used one...lets see how good that looks.

Yes out in Gresham on Powell Blvd. Keith can be a bit cranky, and the help.....:confused:, but they are the largest stocking dealer in Oregon of firearms.

I don't know what the model number is but last time I was at Fishermans both stores had Colt M4s on the rack. I want to say they were 1500 or so.

Bachman Pawn and Gun in Dallas TX (one of the largest Colt dealers in the US) has them right now for $1,095. Ask for Shawn when you call and tell him you are from Oregon, (214) 351-3628.

They will even ship the gun without cutting the masking tape straps on the box.

I think Northwest Armory has a couple.. 503-654-7974 They were around 1,250 or so

Well...they have one less now :)

Stopped by there this morning and got myself sorted out. Price was a 'little' lower than the $1250 so I jumped on it. The box was still taped from the factory.

Hoping to get out to the range tomorrow and let off a few rounds...if not, will have to wait till saturday.

Thanks to everyone for your input helped me having to spend hours dashing about!

I just sold my NIB 6920 on this forum several weeks ago. The 6920 is a great rifle, however I had bought a Colt 6940 which I liked better.

Wanting something other than another Colt AR for my collection (I already have a Sporter HBAR & the 6940), I bought/built a LMT M4 type rifle. You can put together a simular quality LMT rifle for under $1K. I bought my complete LMT lower w/ SopMod stock at the last PDX show for $325 and a complete LMT 16" bbl M4 upper for $550 delivered. The difference in cost almost paid for the new Tactical Solutions AR22 M4 upper that I also bought at the show.

Upper Link:
<broken link removed>

I just sold my NIB 6920 on this forum several weeks ago. The 6920 is a great rifle, however I had bought a Colt 6940 which I liked better.

I did look at the 6940's as well, and I must say, they also impressed me, but when it came down to it, I just wanted a 'standard' (if there is any such thing) configuration AR15 for this go round.

The only real change up I'm going to make is to remove the handle and replace it with a rail mounted rear sight (for BUIS) and a dot sight (probably co-witness) . I'll work on that later...gotta get this baby out and shooting first.

Got out and shot the new beast this morning.....I am very happy with it.

Till I put a dot sight on it, I attached an old Simmons 3-9 scope on it. At 50 yards, I was cutting a ragged hole in the target(only after switching to my hand loads), and at 100 yards, I did manage one sub m.o.a, 5 round group which included a three round cluster that was pretty much a clover leaf pattern.

The trigger is going to take a little getting used to(I've been using my Savage a lot lately), but I have to say, initial impressions are that this is going to be a superb firearm.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews