JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my Colt Lawman Mk.III 357 Magnum with a 4 inch Barrel, Blued Finish, and factory original Colt Medallion Wood Grips. Left the Colt factory in 1976. Very good condition, beautiful bluing and mighty fine looking wood. Great lockup and a real slick action, one of the nicest revolver triggers I've ever fired. Hair single action pull, too, I'd guess about .75 - 1.5lb pull. Unique feature of this one among Colt revolvers is the fully recessed cylinder face.

In the pictures you will find specs of dust, oil smears, smudges, and sunlight glare. Blued firearms are extremely difficult to photograph accurately, and such things as dust, smudges and reflections can be difficult to discern from finish wear at times. I try my best to wipe them down so as to look as nice as they do in person, but to photograph them completely accurately is near impossible.

Price is $700. No shipping. Trade interests are as follows;

1. Colt SP1.
2. Browning or FN Herstal Hi-Power Mk.I.

No other trade interests at this time.
Thank you for looking.

20230615_154908_HDR.jpg 20230615_154745_HDR.jpg 20230615_154551_HDR.jpg 20230615_154538_HDR.jpg 20230615_154239_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Update with trade interests I forgot to add.

*WWII production M1 Carbine (Not post-war production, commercial or reproduction)

*USGI M1911 (US Military production only, not commercial or reproduction)

*Luger p08 (SS only, not commercial or reproduction)

Are you sure that's a Mk III? My Colt lawman Mk III has a covered barrel ejector rod.

In any case that's a great price for a Colt, GLWS.

Yes, I'm sure it's a MK. III. Photograph number 9 shows the left hand side of the barrel which is engraved as such, if you're unsure. Thanks.
I just realized that I have a Trooper Mk III which is different than the Lawman Mk III.

Awesome revolvers either model.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.