Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Colt government model 01911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by redmistnmysight, Jun 23, 2009.

1. redmistnmysight

redmistnmysight ..... Member

SOLD

This is a blued 80 series with the 2 factory clips, factory box and papers. This is LNIB, I only function tested it with one box. 800.00$

http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww305/baruchjm/Colt/

Also, I had a previous buyer that bailed. I was going to ship, so there is packing grease on/in the gun. I will ship to FFL at the buyers expense. Thanks.

2. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

This is the new remake of the 70 Series Gov, right? If it is, then it shouldnt have the firing pin safety, and if you still have this in a few weeks Ill buy it from you. I like these alot, and yours looks and sounds to be just LNIB!! Talk with you soon--tree

BTW: How is the fitment between slide and frame? Nice and tight, or a little play? Thanks

3. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Are you looking for any trades + cash?

4. redmistnmysight

nice and tight. Sorry, this is a 80 series. Thanks Treemanx. This is a cash only deal. Thanks.

5. redmistnmysight

Buy Me!

6. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

The new 70 series Gov. has no firing pin safety, just like the old Colts..the 80 did have one.

7. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

Yeah, I know, his original ad didnt clarify what series it was. I had to help him out a little to find out what it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.