JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Very cool and fun little Colt/Walther 1911 .22lr pistol (with threaded barrel) in good shape. The only minor wear is around the slide release lever, and I have no idea what caused it. I'd keep it, but my old eyes find the small(ish) blackout sights a little hard to pick up these days. I believe this is the only 1911 chambered in .22lr that is licensed by Colt. Looks and feels a lot like it's big brother. The kit comes in the original Colt box with all the bits and some extras - barrel wrench, manual, extra factory magazine (2 total), original black grips, lock, brand new leather holster for 1911's, etc. I think the guns are $419 new right now at Sportsmans. Extra mag is $30, wood grips are about $35, and the new leather 1911 holster is $35.

$325 cash, or some potential trade options:

- .22 LR semi-auto pistol like M&P Compact, Ruger SR-22, Sig P322, TX22 Compact......a decent unit with larger three-dot sights
- .22 mag rifle with a decent trigger, and hopefully with optic
- Or....watcha got sitting in the safe not getting used?

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7827.jpeg IMG_7829.jpeg IMG_7830.jpeg IMG_7832.jpeg IMG_7833.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.