Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

colt combat elite series 80

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by vince, Dec 31, 2009.

1. vince

vince battleground wa New Member

i have had this for ever, time to say good bye to a old friend. comes with old army holster( i never used it myself) and a shoulder holster that holds another 4 clips. the gun is as seen in the picture i found on the web, very clean gun, most accurate 45 i have ever had, had alot too. 850 firm might consider part trade on a supper long barrel 357 for my kid to hunt with scoped will be very nice actually but a 8-10" barrel a must. this pic is exactly what the gun looks like, i have listed a lot of guns check them out. pic's here http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz175/vince81865/005.jpg 005.jpg

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  2. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

No photo posted?

3. vince

NO camera but willing to show those that are really interested though

4. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Well-Known Member

Pictures may peek someones interest,Especially if they did not have much interest until they saw it...
    Unless of coarse the picture might detour them anyway... :thumbup:

5. vince

welli i can say it has the wrap around colt factory grips, ss frame, blue slide, and 5 clips total, only 2 are ss, the other 3 are blued. it is beautiful and will show to those really interested. i am working on the camera thing, bought a new cord thru ebay, should be here soon, thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.