JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Mukilteo
State
Washington
IMG_2161.jpg Colt Combat Commander, Model 04012XS, 4.25" Barrel, 45ACP, Brushed Stainless Steel. Plus 2 fully loaded mags. There some small scratches from usage. Cash price $675 obo. You can email me: [email protected]

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Colt Combat Commander, Model 04012XS, 4.25" Barrel, 45ACP, Brushed Stainless Steel. Plus 2 fully loaded mags. There some small scratches from usage. Cash price $675 obo. You can email me: [email protected]
If you put up a couple pictures it will help to get interested buyers. If you're not sure how to put them up most here would be glad to help, it's so simple even I can do it :)

I sent you a message to both your email address listed above and via PM on this site. I'm interested if we can work out the logistics. Please message me back either by email or PM.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.