JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$799
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Offered for sale is a Colt Mark IV series 80 Combat Commander 45ACP in stainless steel. It comes in a period correct factory, blue plastic, box with all factory paperwork, manual, welcome letter. warranty center info etc. This pistol was made in 1992. Included are 2 factory 8rd magazines. One magazine has never been used. The bore is bright and shiny, excellent lands and grooves. 4 1/4" barrel. Factory rubber wrap around grips are in great condition. Exceptionally clean and well cared for.

There are the usual handling marks, most visible on the slide that are virtually impossible to show in photos because they are so faint against the stainless finish. I have owned this pistol for approx. 7 years and have put about 150 rounds of factory HB ammo through it. $799.00 Prefer to meet at A Cut Above Pawn, 18295 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy. Beaverton, Oregon I will pay the background fee $10.00, you pay the transfer fee. Thinning the heard so to speak, nothing at all wrong with the pistol. Any questions or additional photos needed, let me know.

DSCN0657.JPG DSCN0658.JPG DSCN0660.JPG DSCN0661.JPG DSCN0659.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you have the original safety? Does the box show matching S/N?
I'm not much of a Colt guy That safety is what was on the gun when I bought it. If that is not the original safety, then I don't have it.
The box has absolutely no tag on it whatsoever. It might be the original box but I have no way of knowing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top