JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I'm wanting to buy, trade for a Colt Cerro Forge carry handle that is in excellent/ like new condition.

Thanks,
JP9

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Since you're on the subject. Yes, I had to look at my collection.

What manufacturer does the "A" forge marking stand for?

Aloha, Mark

Are you looking for the carry handle only that attaches to a picatinny rail? Or a upper receiver with a carry handle? If you're looking for the upper receiver with a carry handle, are you wanting an A2 or an A1? I may have one of each. Don't know what their markings are at the moment but
I definitely know they both came off of Colts.

Are you looking for the carry handle only that attaches to a picatinny rail? Or a upper receiver with a carry handle? If you're looking for the upper receiver with a carry handle, are you wanting an A2 or an A1? I may have one of each. Don't know what their markings are at the moment but
I definitely know they both came off of Colts.
I'm just looking for the carry handle that attaches to the picatinny rail. It would be marked by a keyhole symbol followed by a number which I believe is the year of production.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.