JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Offered for sale or trade is a used, but not abused, complete Colt AR-15 A2 upper. I acquired this upper from another forum member and have no idea of the round count, but it shot very well when I sighted it in at 100 yards. The previous owner represented it as all Colt parts and I have had no reason to assume otherwise. When I acquired it, the whole upper was quite dirty, and may never have been cleaned. After a thorough cleaning, I took it to the range to sight in and the target is displayed below. The progress of the sight-in is evident, with the last three being the three in the center of the diamond. The upper has no flash hider or bayonet lug (neither of which affected the utility for my purposes) and has a mark on the top right of the carry handle as well as a small mark on the right side of the barrel near the muzzle. The lower upon which I mounted this upper is an RRA which came with a 9mm upper, so I had to switch hammers, which was provided. The trigger pull is absolutely terrible on that lower, but despite that the accuracy was more than acceptable. I'm asking $400, or trade for a comparably valued optic. I'm also in the market for good backup iron sights. Face to face in the Portland area with appropriate Oregon ID and proof of eligibility to own a firearm. If out of state, I can ship to your FFL on your dime, but I much prefer the cleaner in-state transfer.

So is this just the upper? If so then why do you need ID or need to ship to a ffl? Also, it should be in the parts section if it's just the upper.

Sorry, guys. I'm so used to selling and buying firearms I put this in the wrong section. My bad. I'll move it. And if you want to low-ball, it's considered good form to do it via PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.