Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

COLT ANACONDA 44 MAGNUM

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by EL PURO, Apr 11, 2012.

1. EL PURO

EL PURO Cedar Hills Member

A very beautiful stainless revolver.....first $800 takes it! Will E-mail pictures upon request if interested.

SuperContra and (deleted member) like this.
  2. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

PM Sent

3. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

PM sent

4. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

I'll take it.

Will

5. EL PURO

Answered all PM's with Images sent....thanks everyone for the quick responses and high interest. Sorry, no trades at this time and I will only sell to Oregon residents. Not willing to ship and would yes I would prefer cash. This is high quality firearm and guessing it will have a new owner sooner than later. It is still available at the moment....

6. willseeker

I don't get how it's still available?

Doesn't I'll take it, get it?

Will

7. rupey7

rupey7 Pacific Northwest Active Member

This should be SPF to Will, perfect feedback and a " I will take it" posted in the thread. :huh:

8. EL PURO

I guess the next question is....who wants it tonight? More PM's responded with Images sent.

9. willseeker

With all due respect, I'll meet you before 12 noon tomorrow, you pick the location and I'll have the $800.00 cash.

If you really need the cash tonight, you might have said that in your thread.

Will

Nutty4Guns and (deleted member) like this.
  10. DeletedUser1

DeletedUser1 Member

9:15 at night and he wants or is forcing you to make a deal TONIGHT when you already said you would meet him tommorrw maybe you don't want this gun

11. Intention

Intention Hillsboro,oregon Active Member

My thoughts exactally I came in just behind Will and he responded about tonight but I asked him to check the thread because Will was 1st in line? Seeming a bit strange?

12. willseeker

ELPURO. Let me know in the morning where to meet.

Thanks,
    Will

13. 444Thumper

444Thumper Vancouver, WA Member

I think I would be running the serial number of that gun before I forked over my cash. Something doesn't quite pass the smell test here.

14. Gassyman

Gassyman Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

What is the problem with this seller???? Geez, the guy said he would take it. That's the protocol here. I'm interested, but wouldn't buy from him at half the price... JMO

Nightshade and (deleted member) like this.
  15. 4th_point

4th_point Hillsboro Member

The first "I'll take it" generally trumps all other offers on most every gun board, unless the seller specifically states the rules for "his sale". This has been the standard which most all of us follow and honor.

I guess one could say that the seller did specify "the first $800 takes it" which could mean that the first person to arrive with cash gets it.

Suggest that the seller clarify his rules before he gets a bad rep. As I see it, it goes to Will unless a reasonable meeting time or place cannot be made or Will is making a conditional offer. Holding the firearm overnight for the transaction the next day is standard practice.

16. FarmerTed1971

FarmerTed1971 Portland, Oregon, United States Well-Known Member

Ban him!

Nightshade and (deleted member) like this.
  17. EL PURO

I thought I was clear in saying that the 1st buyer with cash would get it....why is that so hard to understand or unfair? I appologize for any hurt feelings, frustration or breaking any unwritten protocols. There was a flood of PM's and it just actually SOLD about 10 minutes ago to a very lucky gentleman in Beaverton! Good Luck next time...I seriously liked the comment about the smell test...Wow

18. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

It looks like a whole bunch of people agree that your smell test reeks of BS. I hope you didn't quickly pass off questionable goods or need a fix. Call it what you want, but when several people comment on the conduct it's hard to argue that somethin' ain't right. You should wish yourself some luck. Your poor clarification has brought several posts. I wonder how many folks will be interested in your future sales?

19. Benihaus

Benihaus Portland American

Ok the guy made a crap sale that alot of people on this forum dont like because he took quick money over "honor" money. Dont buy from him, dont offer him money, write his screen name down and dont do buisness with him... do whatever you feel you need to do, but for gods sakes dont fing whine about how awful it is that people dont do business the way you want them to, you sound like a damn LIB! YOU ARE A CAPABLE HUMAN BEING, BE A GOOD PERSON, AND DENY BAD PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BAD!!!!!

20. Benihaus

Benihaus Portland American

Ok the guy made a crap sale that alot of people on this forum dont like because he took quick money over "honor" money. Dont buy from him, dont offer him money, write his screen name down and dont do buisness with him... do whatever you feel you need to do, but for gods sakes dont fing whine about how awful it is that people dont do business the way you want them to, you sound like a damn LIB!
    that is meant as more of a sig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.