JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Answered all PM's with Images sent....thanks everyone for the quick responses and high interest. Sorry, no trades at this time and I will only sell to Oregon residents. Not willing to ship and would yes I would prefer cash. This is high quality firearm and guessing it will have a new owner sooner than later. It is still available at the moment....

9:15 at night and he wants or is forcing you to make a deal TONIGHT when you already said you would meet him tommorrw maybe you don't want this gun

What is the problem with this seller???? Geez, the guy said he would take it. That's the protocol here. I'm interested, but wouldn't buy from him at half the price... JMO

The first "I'll take it" generally trumps all other offers on most every gun board, unless the seller specifically states the rules for "his sale". This has been the standard which most all of us follow and honor.

I guess one could say that the seller did specify "the first $800 takes it" which could mean that the first person to arrive with cash gets it.

Suggest that the seller clarify his rules before he gets a bad rep. As I see it, it goes to Will unless a reasonable meeting time or place cannot be made or Will is making a conditional offer. Holding the firearm overnight for the transaction the next day is standard practice.

I thought I was clear in saying that the 1st buyer with cash would get it....why is that so hard to understand or unfair? I appologize for any hurt feelings, frustration or breaking any unwritten protocols. There was a flood of PM's and it just actually SOLD about 10 minutes ago to a very lucky gentleman in Beaverton! Good Luck next time...I seriously liked the comment about the smell test...Wow

It looks like a whole bunch of people agree that your smell test reeks of BS. I hope you didn't quickly pass off questionable goods or need a fix. Call it what you want, but when several people comment on the conduct it's hard to argue that somethin' ain't right. You should wish yourself some luck. Your poor clarification has brought several posts. I wonder how many folks will be interested in your future sales?

Ok the guy made a crap sale that alot of people on this forum dont like because he took quick money over "honor" money. Dont buy from him, dont offer him money, write his screen name down and dont do buisness with him... do whatever you feel you need to do, but for gods sakes dont fing whine about how awful it is that people dont do business the way you want them to, you sound like a damn LIB! YOU ARE A CAPABLE HUMAN BEING, BE A GOOD PERSON, AND DENY BAD PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BAD!!!!!

Ok the guy made a crap sale that alot of people on this forum dont like because he took quick money over "honor" money. Dont buy from him, dont offer him money, write his screen name down and dont do buisness with him... do whatever you feel you need to do, but for gods sakes dont fing whine about how awful it is that people dont do business the way you want them to, you sound like a damn LIB!
YOU ARE A CAPABLE HUMAN BEING, BE A GOOD PERSON, AND DENY BAD PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BAD!!!!!
that is meant as more of a sig

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.