JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Guys its just a gun. A person could have PM'd him before you guys, "Called it". Cool it, and please close the thread. Several of you are thread crapping, if you don't like it then move along.

A very beautiful stainless revolver.....first $800 takes it! Will E-mail pictures upon request if interested.

EL PURO clearly states the terms, the person who received the "weapon" was the first to arrive with $800.00
If you don't like the terms, feel like he somehow cheated you, or wow what a good deal why wasn't I the one who said "I will take it", read the post, first come first served.
Some what EL PURO to post clearer terms, rules or make it more clear.
It is a gun, he wanted to sell it now, he wanted cash, and he states first with "THE MONEY" will get, no where does it say "first I will take it" gets it.
His gun, his rules, it sold.
Close the post and move on.

Jim

I thought I was clear in saying that the 1st buyer with cash would get it....why is that so hard to understand or unfair? I appologize for any hurt feelings, frustration or breaking any unwritten protocols. There was a flood of PM's and it just actually SOLD about 10 minutes ago to a very lucky gentleman in Beaverton! Good Luck next time...I seriously liked the comment about the smell test...Wow

Let's pretend that your intention was for the first person with $800.00 get's it...

What happens when three guys come over...

You sir, have come close to deserving a negative trade rating.

I won't give you one, but I'll never buy from you now.

And for those of you that think it's "all much ado about nothing", ask yourself if you would run an add like this.

Most people on this forum are reasonable and fair. Let's keep it that way.

Respectfully,
Will

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.