JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Long time shooter and Washington resident. Not really an internet guy, but this looks like a really good site.

Anyway, I've got this Colt pistol that needs a more appreciative home. Here's your chance to own the worst pistol ever manufactured by Colt – the All American 2000 in 9mm. Despite the pistol's general reputation as an unsuccessful design, this one actually works, feeds well, shoots passably, and ejects. It cycled perfectly and consistently with fairly mild hand loads. The trigger is awful, but the sights aren't bad. This is more a collector piece than a gun you'll want to shoot, but for a Colt collector, it's an important part of the Colt story. Probably less than 500 rounds down the pipe (really, who'd want to shoot it more than that?). $400, OBO. Buyer pays BGC, will split shipping to your FFL.

xNqmkg.jpg

5lUr2M.jpg 4fDRH3.jpg 9KYdsz.jpg

xNqmkg.jpg

5lUr2M.jpg

4fDRH3.jpg

9KYdsz.jpg

Wow...your salesmanship is only exceeded by the quality of your product. o_O

No, seriously, welcome to the forum. And thank you for your honesty.

Doesn't seem like so long ago I was lusting after these when they first came out. Got my hands on one to inspect & never felt comfortable with it.

Your review is the most honest & accurate report I've seen in the ...what, ?30? years since they were released?

There's definitely room for more honest members here. I certainly don't want to buy the Colt, but welcome just the same;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top