Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

colt 45acp and a beretta 92fs

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by vince, Jan 13, 2010.

1. vince

vince battleground wa New Member

i would rather sale than trade but?? $800 bucks firm for the 45 combat elite 5 mags total and 1 box ammo, shoulder holster made in usa may trade for somethin really cool, but value for value csh up or down. vince 008.jpg 009.jpg 016-1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  2. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

You have the box and all the papers for the Colt?

Could you post a pic showing the other side?

3. vince

no box, no nothing really bought and threw away, stupid i guess, and my reading material is for academic purposes only, besides fun to read. thanks

4. rmw

rmw portland, oregon New Member

Do you know how many rounds thru the barreta, and what kind of holster?

5. madcratebuilder

madcratebuilder Ardenwald, OR Well-Known Member

More info on the 92fs, original case, round count, what holster and brand of ammo, 20 round boxes, 50 round boxes????????

6. vince

my dad bought this gun in during desert shield / desert strom, had to have it, never shot it, threw away the box, keep the manual. then i inherited it and shot 2-300 thru it, holster is nylon and carries the other clip, as to ammo a box of wolf and 2 boxes usa, 50 rnd boxes and maybe if found a few black talons/ other defensive rounds, that are loaded in a 3rd 15 rnd clip, my mom is still looking. if i find them, they will be included. p.s. not into berettas but anybody tell me which is better a usa or italian made

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.