JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i would rather sale than trade but?? $800 bucks firm for the 45 combat elite 5 mags total and 1 box ammo, shoulder holster made in usa may trade for somethin really cool, but value for value csh up or down. vince 008.jpg 009.jpg 016-1.jpg

Last Edited:
no box, no nothing really bought and threw away, stupid i guess, and my reading material is for academic purposes only, besides fun to read. thanks

my dad bought this gun in during desert shield / desert strom, had to have it, never shot it, threw away the box, keep the manual. then i inherited it and shot 2-300 thru it, holster is nylon and carries the other clip, as to ammo a box of wolf and 2 boxes usa, 50 rnd boxes and maybe if found a few black talons/ other defensive rounds, that are loaded in a 3rd 15 rnd clip, my mom is still looking. if i find them, they will be included. p.s. not into berettas but anybody tell me which is better a usa or italian made

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.