JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsbro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Changing directions in the hobby ... so ... this hardly used pistol needs to go ....

I purchased this pistol last winter, it was very hard to find, but in the meantime I have gone a different route in the hobby to collecting classic/vintage firearms....

This is a current production Classic series, built in 2020, Colt part# O1911C. It is based on the Model 70 lockwork, meaning NO FIRING PIN BLOCK design, extremely faithful to the 1911A1 design. I have fired exactly 46 rounds through it ...

I have everything that comes with it as new, and since these only come with 1 magazine from the factory, I purchased 3 additional genuine COLT 7 round magazines. To make this a Buy and Shoot package, I am throwing in an unopened 100 round box of Federal 230gr ammo.

My only evidence of this not being brand new is the famous 'idiot scratch' from the slide stop. Looks far worse in the picture than it actually is, but it's there.

For the package, $900 with transfer on me at A Cut Above Pawn ... No trade interests at this time ...

IMG_0525.JPG IMG_0526.JPG IMG_0527.JPG IMG_0528.JPG IMG_0529.JPG IMG_0530.JPG IMG_0531.JPG IMG_0532.JPG IMG_0534.JPG IMG_0535.JPG IMG_0536.JPG IMG_0537.JPG IMG_0538.JPG IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0540.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.