JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded

1916 Type 3, SN 215xxx Aftermarket mag, but it's been 100% reliable with ball (not that there was much hollow point 32acp around in 1903 . . . :rolleyes: ) Black plastic grips, not refinished as near as I can tell, the lettering, pony on left rear of slide and proof mark on trigger guard still sharp, maybe 50% finish? I always try to make it look as bad as I can in photos so you will be pleasantly surprised when you see it in person. :) The finish is less mottled than the photos show. 100 rounds of Sellier & Bellot hardball will come with it for $475.00.
I'm in Beaverton but I am around town quite a bit and I will be in Sandy on Sat 8/10

Last Edited:
Forgot to add that I would also be interested in a part/full trade for a S&W 2.0 Compact 9mm, bonus points for one that already has some Apex trigger parts.

I just bought one of these. Looks like yours is in a lot better shape then mine. How do you figure out the manufacture date? I'm assuming the serial number is the key. I don't know much about them, but I really found it to be an interesting piece that was way ahead of its time. Either way beautiful Colt and GLWS!

20180215_182602.jpg

Glad I could help. I had one of these in 380 that I had to sell during The Late, Great Unpleasantness, and I much prefer the 32 acp version for pure shooting enjoyment. The 380 has just enough extra omph! to make the square edges on the back strap dig into my hand in a way I didn't enjoy. :( This would not be my first choice for a self defense gun, but if it's all I had I wouldn't cry about it too much. One of the other advantages of the 32acp is that blow back 380 pistols tend to not suppress well because the action can open before chamber pressure has dropped so you get a lot of noise and sparks coming out of the action. The 32acp doesn't tend to have that problem, and if you look here . . . :cool: 1903 Colt .32 ACP Threaded Barrel 1/2-28

If this doesn't sell I will probably pick one of those up :D

One and only price drop ---> $425.00 <-----
I would also be interested in a part/full trade for a S&W 2.0 Compact 9mm, bonus points for one that already has some Apex trigger parts or part trade for a AR flattop upper, 5.56 BCG/CH, 8 1/2" 300 Blk bbl, Pistol brace, stuff like that

I'll be in Lincoln City on Monday, 3/26.

Price is still $425.00

Possible part/full trade for:
S&W 2.0 Compact 9mm, bonus points for one that already has some Apex trigger parts
part trade for a AR 5.56 BCG/CH, 8 1/2" 300 Blk bbl, Pistol brace, stuff like that.
Ruger American 7.62x39 bolt
TC Contender pistol

Maybe something else that isn't a GLOCK or a shotgun or a normal hunting rifle, or . . . :rolleyes:

Looks like I picked the wrong time to sell :( I have seen a few around town and I think that this is closer to market value. :)

Final price drop: $375.00

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.