JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have decided I have enough builds and need to sell a few things and it is time for a new Honda lawnmower.

First I have a new Colt 14.5" SOCOM barrel. I took off the front sight base because I was going to install a free float rail. The pins are just pushed in by hand in case someone doesn't want to use the front sight base. What you see in the pictures is what you get.

It is marked C MP 5.56 NATO 1/7. The date code is 1/10. The front sight is F marked. It will come with the delta ring assembly and flash hider and crush washer. It was mocked up, but never tightened to an upper receiver.

I bought it here new several years ago and it has never been fired. It has a few dings from being moved around in my safe, but it is in great shape.

This is not pinned so know your NFA laws. I'm asking $190 FTF in the Portland Metro area, but I will go as far south a Salem or up to Vancouver. I'm not looking for trades. I don't want to ship. I will not respond to lowball offers. **Sold to GC265**

The second barrel I have for sale is a LaRue Tactical 18" Stealth Barrel. It has never been fired or mocked up. It has the 1/8 twist and M4 feed ramps. It is the mid-length gas system. I will thrown in what appears to be an older Daniel Defense low profile clamp on gas black (seen in the picture). There are a few dings in the finish as well since it has been moved around the safe. I'm asking $150. **SOLD to USMC1911**

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads