JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brother and I were there today. Looked like a full house. Noticed that there was more survivalist supplies there then has been in the past. Might be because of the Doomsday Preppers Show ? (Just thinking out loud). A lot more reloading supplies, and equipment. The guy selling Dillon equipment was there for those that use there product.Prices seemed a bit higher on some used guns, from the last show I was at. To each there own.A little bit of everything for everyone.Last few shows I have been to seemed to be bigger then they have been.

It was a great show..... The crowds seemed lighter than other shows I have been to. Also I was surprised how much ammo was available.. Usually it's sold out by Saturday afternoon... But there was plenty to choose from. I'm going back tomorrow to make sure I didn't miss anything :)

Was decent, found out today was my dads first gun show so he was like a fat kid in an all you can eat buffet! I picked up a lot of medical supplys, a glock knife I didn't really need but well "needed" a knife for the truck scored an MS2 sling for $20. And a box of .223 for $155

And some guns were stupid high, others were ok

Was going to say hey to vendors, Curt from Curt's discount shooter supply asked what I needed I think I've been to his place to many times...

Some good deals here and there. Some cool stuff.
All the ammo I saw was retail price, atleast in the calibers that I like to plink and target shoot with.

as for good deals: mostly retail priced.
One table would have a standard saiga12 for the normal 650-680 - 3 tables down a guy had them at 1000. Guess he was hoping someone there was real dumb, or his wife wanted him to sell it and he was making sure it didn't.

Coolest item was probably that battle of the buldge rifle near the entrance.

I didn't browse AR's at all but there were probably a couple thousand there so I would hope a good deal among them somewhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top