JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon’s Largest 3 Day Gun & Knife Show is August 24-25-26 at the Portland Expo Center. Get ready for hunting season and beyond! This Collectors West show will feature a huge selection of firearms plus preparedness and survival exhibitors, FREE preparedness classes and free admission for ladies.

Check out our special ‘emergency preparedness’ exhibitors with an
emphasis on emergency food, water, shelter, long-term storage, and
medical care. Preparedness classes covering topics such as long
term food/water storage and mental/physical readiness will be held
during the weekend. Don’t be caught unprepared for a natural or
man-made emergency/disaster.

You can register in advance for concealed carry classes taking place over the weekend at the Expo Center.

Show hours Friday 12 noon-7pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm. Admission is $9, children 12 and under are free and ladies are free this month only.

Go to Collectors West > Home for all show details.

I was there on Saturday. mostly saw overpriced ammo. Looked like pretty much the same folks, in the same spots. There were a few tables selling prepping things, but again, It was things I have seen before. I did happily walk out of there with a shiny new Springfield 1911 so I went home happy atleast.

I went sunday. I was kinda disappointed.$17 just to get in the I didn't seem to notice any good deals, and I have always been told that in those shows you can typically negotiate with the vendors a little. Will the show in a few weeks be bigger/better?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top