JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there yall, just a reminder call.

Gun Show, this weekend, May 1-2, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-3pm.

Clark County fairgrounds, Just north of Vancouver on I-5.

Anybody else planning on attending? or setting up a table?

I'll have my personal collection of 1911 grips, and parts for sale.

See you there!

well ya know i won't be down there lol. thought about monroe and then thought again not gunna happen. i think i will stick with maybe walking or in my case gimping around the show in monroe to see what's there.
didn't see you this last weekend where were you hiding out?

well ya know i won't be down there lol. thought about monroe and then thought again not gunna happen. i think i will stick with maybe walking or in my case gimping around the show in monroe to see what's there.

He was there with Roy, he was selling me some 1911 parts.:s0155: Can't decide whether Sat or Sun show. I'll see you there Hunt.

Hey Beagle, we were there at Puyallup. I didn't get over to the Saturday section at all. I was busy helping Roy. Sorry I missed you.

I have 10 Mosin 91/30s that are in awesome shape for $99ea at the show.

I also have 2 of these:

3703.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Not All.

If the price of the 556 justifies it, then yes, but if you want the lowest prices possible, with no BS, then there is no need to hide a "free" 522 in the mix, especially if you don't need or want one. BUT, if you want to work a deal that involves a 522, Yes, I can arrange that as well.

Hopefully you see what I'm getting at. "most" dealers are raising the prices of the 556's to compensate for the 522's and doing a package to move more inventory.

I would rather see a person happy with the lowest price possible on the actual rifle he wants, a 556, a 522, or both.

No, Not All.

If the price of the 556 justifies it, then yes, but if you want the lowest prices possible, with no BS, then there is no need to hide a "free" 522 in the mix, especially if you don't need or want one. BUT, if you want to work a deal that involves a 522, Yes, I can arrange that as well.

Hopefully you see what I'm getting at. "most" dealers are raising the prices of the 556's to compensate for the 522's and doing a package to move more inventory.

I would rather see a person happy with the lowest price possible on the actual rifle he wants, a 556, a 522, or both.

Makes sense - I am not interested in the 556, but a friend is looking at getting one soon --- I personally want the 522... so I am looking around... might have to send him up to the show to take a peek.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top