JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My friend and I have alot of stand up arcade games for sale. A few a working, some need new monitors and some we dont. know what is wrong with them but there is parts and the cabniets there. We would make a package deal for all of them or sell them buy the game. We have around 12 of them I think.

UPDATED INFO
My friend would like to sell them all as a package. We have 2 working games Shinobi and rolling thunder. Then we have 3 games that power up but the monitors need new caps, street fighter, thunder jaws, attax. Then we have 6 other cabinets with parts in them just dont know what is wrong with them. So a total of 11 games. Maybe looking for an ar15 for trade but I cant have a front site.

Last Edited:
I would like $1000 for all of them. Yester what is your email and I send you some pics. Here is a few games that I have but not all. Golden axe, shinobi, Midnight Resistance, atax, Rolling Thunder. I would like to sell as a package, and this is a great deal but we no longer have the room for them. You can pm me trade offers although I am not looking for trades, but for the right thing I might jump on it. you never know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top