JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My friend and I have alot of stand up arcade games for sale. A few a working, some need new monitors and some we dont. know what is wrong with them but there is parts and the cabniets there. We would make a package deal for all of them or sell them buy the game. We have around 12 of them I think.

UPDATED INFO
My friend would like to sell them all as a package. We have 2 working games Shinobi and rolling thunder. Then we have 3 games that power up but the monitors need new caps, street fighter, thunder jaws, attax. Then we have 6 other cabinets with parts in them just dont know what is wrong with them. So a total of 11 games. Maybe looking for an ar15 for trade but I cant have a front site.

Last Edited:
I would like $1000 for all of them. Yester what is your email and I send you some pics. Here is a few games that I have but not all. Golden axe, shinobi, Midnight Resistance, atax, Rolling Thunder. I would like to sell as a package, and this is a great deal but we no longer have the room for them. You can pm me trade offers although I am not looking for trades, but for the right thing I might jump on it. you never know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top