JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Original Pre-Ban Cobray M11 9mm, the 9mm version of the MAC-10.

Comes with:
7 factory Cobray 32 rd. Zytel magazines
1 10rd. Zytel magazine
Cobray factory fake can/suppressor
drop leg 3 mag tactical carrier
custom foam aluminum case that holds the gun, can, 50 rounds of 9mm and 2 mags

gun has some of the finish rubbed off underneath in front of the trigger guard from a repair

$775 (will need to see ID and concealed permit)

Doesn't come with the ammo in the pic, just the plastic ammo box

Only trades I'm interested in:
Colt or Bushmaster M4 or optics ready carbine (will pay cash for difference, no carbon)

View attachment 142890 View attachment 142891

Last Edited:
I believe this is more of a MAC-11 type pistol. But I understand people often relate to "MAC 10" and many call all the varients by that title. Nice gun, I love the briefcase. I say keep it and pick up a tec 9 and an uzi to complete the trifecta. Well sorta..

I actually recently sold its cousin you mentioned, Tec9. I had the case any everything made for it too. Had a fun time with both guns, just looking to freshen up the collection a bit :)

Yea Ive thought about selling my tec 9 a few times but the quest to have all 3 has always made me not. Even though the tec is a piss poor excuse for a gun. How ever I love my m11 and m12. Besides the inability it aim them they sure are fun to shoot or bump fire. I choose bump fire. Its kind of like full auto... At least its as close as I have gotten

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.