1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS WA Cobray M-11 (9mm) almost new w/ accessories $450 OBO

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by CuddlyBear, Jun 21, 2014.

1. CuddlyBear

CuddlyBear Snohomish County New Member

I have an almost new Cobry M-11 for sale. It comes with the following accessories:

1x 15 round mag
    4x 32 round mags
    2 different fake suppressors/barrel extensions
    1x screw-on compensator
    1x foregrip+hardware (Obviously NFA applies here. No idea if this is legal to install in WA. It comes with the sale- do with it as you wish.)
    1x extended charging handle (I think)
    1x spare slide

This is a neat little gun and a pretty comical range toy. I've shot about 20 rounds through it, and I don't think it had been fired before that. I did experience a couple of FTE's with it, but it was brand new with junk ammo and I hadn't lubed it. YMMV.

I'll sell face to face in Lynnwood, WA. WA ID and CPL required for sale (I don't need copies). I will not ship. I would ordinarily love to trade, but I need some cash for my upcoming wedding. Photos are attached, banana for scale.
    photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG
  2. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

That looks just like my M11, except mine is far from new and cost way, way more.
    You can get some very high quality accessories for this gun at http://www.max-11.com
  3. Bighog

Bighog Tacoma Member

pmm42 Bellingham, Washington Member

Will you take $400 today. If so please pm me. Thanks