JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an almost new Cobry M-11 for sale. It comes with the following accessories:

1x 15 round mag
4x 32 round mags
2 different fake suppressors/barrel extensions
1x screw-on compensator
1x foregrip+hardware (Obviously NFA applies here. No idea if this is legal to install in WA. It comes with the sale- do with it as you wish.)
1x extended charging handle (I think)
1x spare slide

This is a neat little gun and a pretty comical range toy. I've shot about 20 rounds through it, and I don't think it had been fired before that. I did experience a couple of FTE's with it, but it was brand new with junk ammo and I hadn't lubed it. YMMV.

I'll sell face to face in Lynnwood, WA. WA ID and CPL required for sale (I don't need copies). I will not ship. I would ordinarily love to trade, but I need some cash for my upcoming wedding. Photos are attached, banana for scale.
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

I have an almost new Cobry M-11 for sale. It comes with the following accessories:

1x 15 round mag
4x 32 round mags
2 different fake suppressors/barrel extensions
1x screw-on compensator
1x foregrip+hardware (Obviously NFA applies here. No idea if this is legal to install in WA. It comes with the sale- do with it as you wish.)
1x extended charging handle (I think)
1x spare slide

This is a neat little gun and a pretty comical range toy. I've shot about 20 rounds through it, and I don't think it had been fired before that. I did experience a couple of FTE's with it, but it was brand new with junk ammo and I hadn't lubed it. YMMV.

I'll sell face to face in Lynnwood, WA. WA ID and CPL required for sale (I don't need copies). I will not ship. I would ordinarily love to trade, but I need some cash for my upcoming wedding. Photos are attached, banana for scale.
View attachment 91524 View attachment 91525 View attachment 91526

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.