JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$1,899 just bought me a "Fatboy" safe, made by Liberty Safe, and got a second Liberty safe valued @ $450 for free!

Google Fatboy Liberty Safe and compare, you'll find this to be an excellent price anywhere! You can download the coupon book at Coastal Farm & Supply's website. Offer ends after July 31st so if you're in the market, get moving.

I can't wait to get these things in place and in use... I need the extra room! :s0155:

Sorry for the late reply, the notification just came through this morning....

I absolutely love that safe! Its bolted down, resides in a monitored alarmed building, that is surrounded by and patrolled by a half-rabid (hates EVERYONE except me) Labrador, within the confines of a fully fenced yard/compound and good neighbors.... LOL!

But yeah, the safe is awesome and the only regret I have is that I couldn't afford two at the same time!

:s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top