Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Coastal Farm & Supply: Liberty safe, buy Fatboy64, get $450 safe free...

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Stomper, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

$1,899 just bought me a "Fatboy" safe, made by Liberty Safe, and got a second Liberty safe valued @ $450 for free!

Google Fatboy Liberty Safe and compare, you'll find this to be an excellent price anywhere! You can download the coupon book at Coastal Farm & Supply's website. Offer ends after July 31st so if you're in the market, get moving.

I can't wait to get these things in place and in use... I need the extra room! :thumbup:

2. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

Hey Stomper, now that you've had the Fatboy for a while, what do you think? Did you bolt it down?

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Sorry for the late reply, the notification just came through this morning....

I absolutely love that safe! Its bolted down, resides in a monitored alarmed building, that is surrounded by and patrolled by a half-rabid (hates EVERYONE except me) Labrador, within the confines of a fully fenced yard/compound and good neighbors.... LOL!

But yeah, the safe is awesome and the only regret I have is that I couldn't afford two at the same time!

:thumbup:

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

Actually, your timing is perfect! I'm heading on over to Liberty Safes of Oregon in about an hour. Now I need to find a half-rabid Labrodor. :) Thanks again!