JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
CMMG
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
CMMG Radial Delayed Blowback barrel/bolt combo. The barrel started out at 16in. I had @Velzey cut it to 5.25in, crown and thread it. I also had him install (pin and weld) a Taccom barrel extension to get it back up to the legal 16in length.

It has around 500rds through it. It will also come with CMMG ARC9 springs and followers (3 total) to convert Magpul Gen 2/3 mags to run with this system. No need for any adapters or dedicated lowers. Works with a standard AR lower. It also works with standard carbine buffers and springs. I will also throw in a couple of Taccom foam tubing to use in lieu of a handguard if you so choose to do so.

CMMG does recommend an upper with an enlarged ejection port (.450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM, etc)
I had no issues running a standard upper.

This lightweight setup is great for the kiddo's. Great for speed steel style competitions as well.

$400. Can meet up in the Vancouver/PDX area. Preferably somewhere like Cabela's/Sportsman's Warehouse, etc.

6951C885-B65B-4859-AC6A-AD407B3710F1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews