JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you ever think about making a thread, then just.... You know... Don't? You could delay your gratification to the next time you have a weird thread idea... And then delay it again... And keep delaying. Imagine the gratification when you finally get that dopamine release in 100 weird ideas

View attachment 1879502
If you could only see my thread backlog.

I'm refreshing my tracking number page every hour or so impatiently waiting for a gun I got off GunBroker. 2nd day air, my bubblegum. It's already the second day and only at the distribution center. Lame.
I'm waiting for my Glock trigger. Glock says it shipped last Friday. Fed ex says they got it Tuesday but that it hasn't left Ga yet. As of 5 mins ago.

I'm waiting for my Glock trigger. Glock says it shipped last Friday. Fed ex says they got it Tuesday but that it hasn't left Ga yet. As of 5 mins ago.
Well that's crappy. Frustrating, even. Sounds like they don't know which way is up

My gun just now arrived in Portland all the way from Wisconsin. Crossing my fingers for a weekend landing at the FFL

I swear, if they had to refund the difference for every day they missed I am sure someone could figure out how to route things correctly. As it stands if they fail to get it to you by the expected time they just point to the shipping contract and say that the promised time was a "best effort" thing and they do not guarantee delivery at all. If it gets to you slower than regular ground delivery, well, sucks to be you.

I have been thinking about all of the firearm purchases that have been made in Oregon since the M114 fiasco begin.

It was kind of like an all you can eat buffet and now most people have had their fill.

1715406857809.png

Do tell…. Personal experience?
I have a K6s 3" DASA. Easily the smoothest DA factory trigger I've ever encountered on a wheelgun, and I've been through the gamut with all the brands. Hitting an 8" steel plate at 25 yards with all 6 shots is trivial.

It's slim, solid, well finished, good grip feel and shoots wonderfully.

Stop procrastinating!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads