JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh!

Cool they are adding options.

I'm still waiting for the 10mm fanboys to realize most factory ammo is equitable to that of the 40sw.

Wait for it.

Ya, but....

Meh!

Cool they are adding options.

I'm still waiting for the 10mm fanboys to realize most factory ammo is equitable to that of the 40sw.

Wait for it.

Ya, but....

Before it was brought back to life so to speak, I was very meh, on the 10. Availability and price. Now since it seems to have been brought back that changed. To me the advantage to the 10 is the 180's work far better in it than in the .40, and for rolling my own. Now if I already had a .40 or 2, or more I would not be so keen on the 10. Since I only had one .40 when they changed I just got rid of it. In my one PCC the good factory ammo hits at what some .44 Mag ammo comes out of a 4inch .44 at. That impressed me :)

CMMG sells their radially delayed BCG and barrels now so if you wanted to build your own for less you could.

Ouch, I can see why it would be hard to sell now. Those Extar really temp me and look at the price on them. When those start rolling out in 10mm I will have to start trying to grab one!
I've held and shot one. It's definitely on the list for value minded PCC. I'm OK with not having one.

Divine intervention prevented my Marlin CST 357 from happening, so I'm thinking it wasn't meant to be.

However...

The PSA AkV got fixed and I'm eagerly awaiting the triangle red wood version in the next couple of months.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top