JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
CMMG
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale: Used CMMG Conversion Kit for AR-15s. Swap out your BCG with this (in a standard 223/5.56 barreled AR of course) and use the included 22lr magazines, and you are ready to shoot 22lr through your AR!

I am also including the CMMG specific charging handle for this kit. This alleviates one of the most common malfunctions that sometimes happens with these conversion kits; spent cases getting lodged in the charging handle channel upon ejection. The CMMG charging handle has a much shallower channel which disallows cases to get stuck in it (you can see this in the attached pictures).

Though not pictured, I have two 25-round magazines for this kit that are included. Follow the link below for more information:

Asking for 120$ cash, face-to-face. PM me if you have any questions!

IMG_5127.jpg IMG_5128.jpg IMG_5134.jpg IMG_5126.jpg IMG_5135.jpg IMG_5130.jpg IMG_5125.jpg IMG_5133.jpg IMG_5129.jpg IMG_5131.jpg IMG_5132.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top