JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
CMMG
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale: Used CMMG Conversion Kit for AR-15s. Swap out your BCG with this (in a standard 223/5.56 barreled AR of course) and use the included 22lr magazines, and you are ready to shoot 22lr through your AR!

I am also including the CMMG specific charging handle for this kit. This alleviates one of the most common malfunctions that sometimes happens with these conversion kits; spent cases getting lodged in the charging handle channel upon ejection. The CMMG charging handle has a much shallower channel which disallows cases to get stuck in it (you can see this in the attached pictures).

Though not pictured, I have two 25-round magazines for this kit that are included. Follow the link below for more information:

Asking for 120$ cash, face-to-face. PM me if you have any questions!

IMG_5127.jpg IMG_5128.jpg IMG_5134.jpg IMG_5126.jpg IMG_5135.jpg IMG_5130.jpg IMG_5125.jpg IMG_5133.jpg IMG_5129.jpg IMG_5131.jpg IMG_5132.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR