JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Beautiful pistol. I would love to take this off your hands but cant part ways with my fnp-45. One of my fellow soldiers aquired one of these that was actually saddams but had to pass it off when returning from Iraq in 05

I brougt a lot of things home//////////////// From every country I went to. 14 different ones a that.

You sure you dont want me to look at the FN?:huh:

I ordered the threaded barrel for a supressor but they are on back order for another week.
20120323_002452.jpg

still available? interested in a pre1960s s&w m&p 38spl.?

Thanks for the offer Bg, but I want to stick to modern guns. If I chose a wheel gun I would like a 629 max 6" and any wheel gun to be considered would have to be a .44.

Do you have one of those montain guns by Smith. I think it is an Airlight and titanium. Would love that. The reason I would not want a .38 because the .357 is the better deal in the long run.

But on the other hand I do want a .38 for my wife. Every thing that comes with this gun I could get close to botth.

Thanks,

Scott

out of curiosity send me a pic and price you want for it. [email protected] thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.