JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a one owner pistol. It's been holstered quite a bit and has some holster marks on the black sig coated stainless slide. Total round count on this pistol is estimated at 600. Package includes Pistol, 2 original 12 round mags, plastic case, original box and manual, extra set of used hogue grips and if you're a lefty you can have the leather holster. Never had a failure to fire with any brand or type of ammo. This is a great shooting pistol. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Purchaser will be required to provide Oregon CWP and ODL and we both sign copies of bill of sale.

Last Edited:
Consider it my personal background check. I need to sleep with myself at night. If you have a CWP there's a good chance that I'm not selling to someone that I should not sell to legally or morally. If a local gun store is willing to do a background check for us and you pay for it I'll waive the CWP. Please, I don't want this Ad to become a Topic to discuss philosophy but feel free to PM me if you have further issues.

I have a Washington State Conceal Carry Permit along with a Washington State Drivers license. We are at the expo show this weekend for the Antique Show and leaving back to Seattle tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,
Ed

I have a Washington State Conceal Carry Permit along with a Washington State Drivers license. We are at the expo show this weekend for the Antique Show and leaving back to Seattle tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,
Ed

Ed,
Didn't know if this was an offer to buy or just a taunt to let me know of a possible sale that I missed ;) Hope you enjoyed the Antique show anyways.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.