JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
FWIW to those considering a 709; I've put 500ish rounds through mine and it's an awesome edc option that's been rock solid.

-d

Just a shot in the dark, do you have any interest in a beretta 92f for trade? Or is that too big for your intended purpose?

Thanks but a 92 is a little too large (thick) for what I need. I added a DR200 to try get some interest going in possibly a multi-gun for multi-gun deal.

Thanks

From this post it looks like you are only looking for pistols- are you at all interested in trading for a rifle (especially if the dr200 is included)? Maybe in .223? PM w/ trade option on the way.

From this post it looks like you are only looking for pistols- are you at all interested in trading for a rifle (especially if the dr200 is included)? Maybe in .223? PM w/ trade option on the way.

I appreciate the interest but I'm not a fan of the .223. At this point if anyone's interested I'll let the 709 go for $375 obo.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.