JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a beautiful and hard to come by Kahr K40 Elite 2003 40 S&W (Model K4048N). It is serial #2 and #1 went to the owner of Kahr Arms Justin Moon. This is a chance of a lifetime to own the 1st serial number available to the public. Includes the factory case and the (2) mags that came with it. The pistol does have night sights, and all the bells and whistles of that the Elite model carries. Has about 250 rounds have been through it. This was originally obtained through the #1 Kahr dealer on the east coast.

<broken link removed>

I am looking for an interesting trade. I do not have a cash value in mind, but offers will be considered.

JKraig you need to make this a WTS/WTT Ad with the price, taking cash offers is against forum policy. And nice gun BTW!

Interested in a limited edition Walther PPK/S Aristocrat model?

SWPPK-S-1.jpg

Now your talking my style, Does it come with the presentation case and other goodies? Shoot me a PM with all of the details on this beauty, and what you have in mind.:s0155:
I am not even sure what type of case it came in, but I still have whatever it was in when I bought it new. It has never been shot. The only time it has even been out of the safe is to have that pic taken. I would have to do some research on value of both guns when I get home. <broken link removed> limited. It is a bit hard to find info on since so few were made.

So this is second produced of the 2003 K40 elite right?

Because looking it up, the first K40 elites started with SN DJ0xxx (98-03)
It is probably a second or maybe even third run on the Kahr, but it does not matter too much. The serial number is pretty irrelevant on these since they have no real collectors appeal. The value comes from the finish and features on the Elites. :)

So this is second produced of the 2003 K40 elite right?

Because looking it up, the first K40 elites started with SN DJ0xxx (98-03)

Playboypenguin is correct. This was probably a 2nd or 3rd run series. #2 of that run. That means there is 1 or 2 other #2's out there. The serial number is cool, but as he stated, the real value is it being an Elite Series. This includes polishing work, polish ramps, and trigger work the standard models do not have.

Playboypenguin is correct. This was probably a 2nd or 3rd run series. #2 of that run. That means there is 1 or 2 other #2's out there. The serial number is cool, but as he stated, the real value is it being an Elite Series. This includes polishing work, polish ramps, and trigger work the standard models do not have.

You should probably change the wording in your ad then, because to me (who knows nothing about Kahrs) it sounds like this is the second K40 Elite Ever produced.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.