JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
nurse.gif stickyman.gif

Last Edited:
I Wish They Would fix This ! I try to change it several times with no luck. The gun was for sale in Washington for a week. I bumped two threads one was fine this one changes to "WTS OR:" WHY ???

Fixed it for you. Joe knows there are problems with the older posts not "transferring" right. He is working on it. Remember the new site has only be live 1 week and lots is be taken care of. Mods are doing our best to fix the problems as they come up.

It's not a computer glitch, Washington was once Oregon Territory and it just naturally wants back home!!!!!!:) (B.C. too for that matter!) Gary

Fixed it for you. Joe knows there are problems with the older posts not "transferring" right. He is working on it. Remember the new site has only be live 1 week and lots is be taken care of. Mods are doing our best to fix the problems as they come up.
Hi,
I understand new sight. I live in Washington it needs to sell in this state. It is very aggravating when it keeps switching to "For Sale in Oregon" and others are having the same problem. Thanks for your time and Wish you could just put the sight back to the way it was.
Bill

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.