JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks for THREAD CRAPPING, if you dont like my price dont buy it.

I don't normally do this, but he is right.

You can buy complete lowers brand new for $270, and they don't have a 4" long gouge in the side or look like they were dropped. They also aren't from Century, which has notoriety of being some of the worst lowers in the history of AR-15 firearms (Only after Vulcan/Hesse). Many magazines won't fit in these things.

I don't normally do this, but he is right.

You can buy complete lowers brand new for $270, and they don't have a 4" long gouge in the side or look like they were dropped. They also aren't from Century, which has notoriety of being some of the worst lowers in the history of AR-15 firearms (Only after Vulcan/Hesse). Many magazines won't fit in these things.

THANKS JUNIOR FOR ALSO THREAD CRAPPING! there are no gouges in the side...
really dropped?? most of the marks in the pic are from my dry skin rubbing off when I got it out to take the pic. Also do you know what "obo" means : or best offer. I am not firm on the price just posted what I would prefer to get for it. Thanks to all the junior members

THANKS JUNIOR FOR ALSO THREAD CRAPPING! there are no gouges in the side...
really dropped?? most of the marks in the pic are from my dry skin rubbing off when I got it out to take the pic. Also do you know what "obo" means : or best offer. I am not firm on the price just posted what I would prefer to get for it. Thanks to all the junior members

I've been here almost as long as you. I mostly lurk.

What is that giant mark on the side of the receiver, going from the hammer pin all the way to the rear take down pin?

That is no scratch and wiped right off. Don't know what it was.

Another Member brought it to my attention that Olympic Arms manufactured parts for Centry Int. Arms. And after looking at the lettering it does appear to me that this is one made by Olympic Arms. So it is a rather good manufacture of lower.

And Modly you might "lurk" but as you can see from my posts and feedback scores I am a REAL user if this site and enjoy it. Thanks for thread crapping once again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top