JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Classified Ads - What to do?

• Total voters
I feel that the sold ads are an invaluble source showing what current prices are. I feel that they are the best indicator of whats selling and how much the weapon is selling for. I use this forum every day to see what's for sale, and if something interests me (and who knows what they can't live without?), one of the first things I do is search and see what past prices have been. It's a great resource and it's directly tied to our area, and not the nation! I'd like to see all the old ads left where they are, even to the point of not allowing a seller to delete all the info. I realize that a LOT of folks want to delete the info for privacy issues and to not allow just anybody to know what they had for sale and where it went, so maybe there's a way to delete the thread participants names? That would allow the info to be shared, but still allow privacy. If it's "labor intensive" well, maybe a couple members would consider stepping up and doing the work. I know I'd definately help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top