JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would just like to say this company so far has impressed me very much. I'm new to the area and found on this site this gunsmith and called him a week ago and told him I had two shotguns that needed some repair and the problem was my work schedule didn't allow me to make it to his place during his business hours. They scheduled me to stop by today on saturday even though he wasn't open. Really nice easy to talk with guy that just made you want to do more business with him even though the guns were just being dropped off yet. Works out of his home and short time frame turn around.
One of the guns I have had problems even finding parts for and he was very confident of being able to find them and fix the gun...The price for repair and a ultra-sonic deep cleaning of the internal parts were very reasonable and I left feeling 100% satisfied so far.
I don't give people or companies plugs very much but the fact of just being a nice person running a business and compelled to give customer satisfaction seems hard to find these days. I will post after I pick the guns up on how things worked out but just wanted to say Clark county gunsmithing seems like a great place for doing business.

he has done some rifles for me too great guy good prices great job

Clark County Gunsmithing
Phone: (360)-694-7858 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (360)-694-7858 end_of_the_skype_highlighting / Fax: (888) 813-6566
Vancouver, WA 98661

Sorry about not responding back earlier. Les sent me a email telling me the guns were done, in the same time frame as he originally estimated. Included in the email was a detailed estimate with all parts and everything that was done to each gun with extra notes that he saw while taking the guns apart. The price was right on compared to what he had quoted, which was very very reasonable. There were no extra parts, or work needed and best of all no B.S. about can't find parts or things were backed up and will take longer. Finally a gunsmith that is on time, organized and knows customer service and wants repeat business. One of the guns I brought in is a brand that is no longer in business and made over seas. I had brought it to a Gander Mountain store back east before (store is like a Cabela's), and got the run around with time it was taking, and how they were trying to find parts and things were back ordered....six months later I picked the gun up with nothing been done to it. Les was able to find the part, original part, and even did some custom fitting on it to make sure it was perfect. He had said even if he couldn't have found the part, he would have made one by hand or modifying a different brand. Now that is what I expect from a REAL gunsmith, improvise. He also said, If for some reason if either of the guns had any problems to make sure I brought them back and he would take care of it. He knew I did not want to spend alot of money on them because the value of the guns was fairly small, so he said he did not test fire them because that was a additional charge (because he works out of his home in Vancouver and would have to drive somewhere to test them) and believed there was no need in this situation and wanted to keep the price where we had talked about. In the end, I have two of my older duck hunting guns that I have used for over a decade now because they are ones that I can drop in the lake or mud and not worry about the value going down, and they work great. Thanks Les and I will be back and have no problem letting everyone on this board to know I would send anyone to Clark County Gunsmithing. Best of all, Les is the type of guy you can talk to at his shop like he is your neighbor or a good friend about anything from guns and hunting to life in general.
A+++

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads