JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My neighbors had a guest this weekend.Her husband is stationed in Okinowa. She basically stated that they are kicking spouses and civilians out and back to the states over the next few weeks in anticipation of things REALLY heating up over there. For you military guys, does this sound par for the course? If so, how long before boolits start flying?

One of my duty stations was in a STRAF unit.... three times we went on alert, got FULLY kitted up (w/live ammo), transported to the flight-line and formed up in formation with C-141's (remember those?) revving up.... only to get a stand-down order each time.

I think we all lost about 10yrs. off our lives for all that..... the bastiges. o_O

My uncle was the same way. Get all kitted up, race into the plane....and wait. 6 - 10 hours later it was all over, thanks for playing. Sometimes they were nice enough to give out a 0800 work call the next day if the "exercise" went past 2200.....sometimes.

My neighbors had a guest this weekend.Her husband is stationed in Okinowa. She basically stated that they are kicking spouses and civilians out and back to the states over the next few weeks in anticipation of things REALLY heating up over there. For you military guys, does this sound par for the course? If so, how long before boolits start flying?
If they start evacuating Seoul, then schitt is about to happen.
By that time carrier groups would be setting up on station and there would be lots of aircraft coming into local airbases.

Little Kim will know it's coming, but just not exactly which night.

Last Edited:
"
Seoul Population 2017

The population of Seoul in 2016 is estimated at 10.29 million, although this is just the population of the Special City, which has a density of about 17,000 people per square kilometer (45,000/square mile). The sprawling metropolitan area is much larger at 25.6 million.

Interestingly, Seoul's population density is almost twice that of New York City, four times higher than Los Angeles and eight times higher than the density of Rome."

Smart money says war is coming in the next 24 months or less.
With who? Who knows.
But someone is telling trump to get on with it to get the media to focus on something else besides him.

We need another failed military excursion to hide the politician and government employees crime gang like activities. The government Ponzi scheme is failing. The defense contractors and those receiving their lobby money are never ever satiated.

Last Edited:
Smart money says war is coming in the next 24 months or less.
With who? Who knows.
But someone is telling trump to get on with it to get the media to focus on something else besides him.
North Korea is resisting the NWO mandate to come under the governance of the global banking system...unacceptable...they must be crushed. The MSM/Pravda will feed us sheep a diet of fear and anxiety...with graphics showing how the NorKs can deliver nukes not just to the commie regions of 'Murica! like Cali/Ore/Wa, but even to the heartland where salt of the earth patriots abound! Whether real or promugated, 'Muricans! will demand *.gov to protect them.

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.

---Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992

North Korea is resisting the NWO mandate to come under the governance of the global banking system...unacceptable...they must be crushed. The MSM/Pravda will feed us sheep a diet of fear and anxiety...with graphics showing how the NorKs can deliver nukes not just to the commie regions of 'Murica! like Cali/Ore/Wa, but even to the heartland where salt of the earth patriots abound! Whether real or promugated, 'Muricans! will demand *.gov to protect them.

:confused:?

Well, they've had 65 years to plan for it.

Yeah
Like the GOP had 7 yrs to get their health care bill done..... how's that working out.!

Son in law just got done with predeployment conditioning , not sure where he is headed.

Will let us know when he finds out.... as he boards the plane.

Just found out this morning daugther is pregnant with their 3rd.

Last Edited:
I was in the 7th ID out of Fort Ord California. Every six months we would get rotated to the local Air force base and locked down so we were ready to go.

The moddo was hurry up and wait. Sure it hasn't changed to much in the last 26 years.

What I do know is that my wifes, cousins, son is in the Airforce as a jet mechanic and they already got shipped out. His wife and child were left in Utah and have no clue when he will be back or where he went.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top