JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey, I found another deal to the other day and decided to get it. My wife thought I perhaps should have not bought that bad boy. In order to get myself out of the dog house I will have to sell some old guns. Here is a citadel officers, with box, and 2 mec gar mags. Also a IWB holster. I actually have done some work on this. I polished the bow (people actually are shocked when they play with it - nice light and smooth) and the trigger is very nice for cheap gun.

The slide was a little loose, not bad but not custom tight like I prefer, so I hardchromed it. It tightened the whole thing up so much it aint (or in proper english, "is not") even funny. It will put kimbers to shame. As a result of the hardchroming not being perfect, I repainted it. I am including a photo of the finish before painting. It was actually pretty good, but a little uneven on the small parts and the backstrap. It drove me crazy so I decided to just spray it as it is my truck gun. I havent painted the firing pin yet. I will include the can of aluma-hyde with the sale so you can finish it/touch up (a $20 Value! WOW!)

I baked it on and it came out well in flat black, but I put it together before it cured and there are a couple places that need touched up. I just used aluma-hyde from brownells. I have used it before, but always during summer when it cures according the rules on the can. I also have another set of wrap around grips in coyote and a set of slim black grips. Great deal. I got it here on NW on trade, new. I put approximately 200 rounds through it. I also have the box and paperwork. I live in Salem. It is a great carry gun. The only reason I am selling is to appease the wife. I bought another gun. The purchase was not wise... but probably worth it... but due to the circumstances (i.e. pissed off wife) I cannot accept trades, no matter how great, and $400 is as low as I can go.
left1.jpg
right1.jpg
back1.jpg
shiny.jpg

left1.jpg

right1.jpg

back1.jpg

shiny.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.