JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With a great lack of the Cinnamon Bunimal over here in yUK - the Brits just don't understand the cinnamon bunimal - it was left to Mrs tac to make her own. I can reveal that they taste every bit as good as they look. We are seriously missing our Camp 18 version, perhaps the finest example of the Cinnamon Bunimal ever captured, but this, Brothers and Sisters, comes pretty close... :)

1588430317041.png

With a great lack of the Cinnamon Bunimal over here in yUK - the Brits just don't understand the cinnamon bunimal - it was left to Mrs tac to make her own. I can reveal that they taste every bit as good as they look. We are seriously missing our Camp 18 version, perhaps the finest example of the Cinnamon Bunimal ever captured, but this, Brothers and Sisters, comes pretty close... :)

View attachment 691919
WHAT ? :eek: No Raisins?:(
tac, next time ask Mrs. tac to add some raisins to the dough. Try it.You'll like it.;)

Ah, here in yUK they are called Chelsea buns if they have raisins in them....
tac,
I was stationed in "YUK" for two years and never had a Chelsea bun. Sorry
I missed them. My baking experience was part time in an Italian bakery in
Commifornria. as a kid. If anyone ever offers you a cookie called, "St. Elmo's Bones",.....Pass.:p

Last Edited:
Well, proof that where there is a will, there is a way!
Ain't no Rona gonna keep me away from my sweets. I also agree, those camp 18 buns are dang good! :)
You even manage to make it back Or'Here, the main lodge at Yellowstone does one of the most glorious cinimon rolls ever! ;)

Dammit, now I'm craving Cinnabon. And there aren't gonna be any available until that sh**-sucking waste of viable organs in the Executive Mansion either ends the lockdown or is removed from office...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top