JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I owned the basic version with mil-spec sights. It worked great for me and help up well. I especially liked their design of magazine and how you can completely disassemble it. The only issue mine had was a sensitivity to standard velocity ammunition (ie. bulk pack stuff). It would fail to fully cycle every five or six rounds but that was no problem for me. The company recommended high velocity ammo for reliable cycling. Other than that, I loved that kit. No last round lock open by the way.

Just be advised there is no warranty. Oh sure, the owners manual may imply there may be some kind of warranty. But, just try to actually get any warranty work done and see what happens. :drunk:

I havn't owned the 1911 version. I had a Glock version that never ran properly. I'd buy from a more reputable company, but thats just me. ;)

I have one made for a Browning Hi Power. It works well and has an adjustable sight. The only thing I would warn you about is the guy who owns the company is a real jerk. He does not answer any emails or telephone calls. If you have a problem with your order or if you have a problem with the product he is of no help whatsoever. It took me over a year to get my conversion after I ordered it. During that time I tried calling, faxing, etc and he never responded even once. There are plenty of negative comments on this guy that can be found on the web that bear this out. So, as usual, let the buyer beware.

I'd recommend the Kimber or Advantage Arms .22 conversion kits over the Ciener. I bought an Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit for my Glock. It's well made and works perfect with CCI Mini Mag or Remington Golden Bullets. I'm getting ready to buy Kimber's .22 conversion kit for my 1911 Kimber. I've looked at it and it's really made well too. If you're looking for the most accurate conversion kit, Advantage Arms offers a Target model with a fixed barrel. Advantage Arms Standard model, Kimber and Ciener all have moving slides that resemble a 1911.

I had a full sized with fixed sights on a Rock Island frame for awhile. I found it plenty accurate, affordable, and trouble free to use. It functioned without a problem regardless of what ammo I ran through it.

I just received the Tactical Solutions .22 kits for my Glock 17 and Colt 1911 (2 kits not one). I was breaking them in yesterday, there were some ftf and fte's but I found they like certain brands of ammo that they run well on. The glock kit was very accurate. They have steel slides so the actions remain open after the last round. I'm still breaking them in so I'm not ready to judge as I want to test a wider variety of ammo. The machine work is high quality and they come in good quality plastic cases. The 1911 kit has a picatinny rail with fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight. The Glock kit has standard Glock style fixed sights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top