JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Christensen Arms
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kuna
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Selling my CA Mesa 300prc to fund another build. It includes a 20moa Warne base and a bt15 Pic rail for attaching accessories up front. It's always shot great and has taken an elk and 2 deer to date using factory precision hunter 212's

It has one small rub mark on the stock from an old Harris bipod.

No trades, bipod not included, I can ship to an FFL of your choosing if necessary.

I also have reloading components that I'll include with it if you're a reloader. I have Hornady bushing dies with 334 bushing, Hornady dummy case for the OAL gauge, and probably 60 pieces of Hornady brass. Just pm me for details.

I can text additional pics upon request.

20230323_200836.jpg 20230323_200854.jpg 20230323_200928.jpg 20230323_200947.jpg 20230323_201006.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Man if PRC ammo was easier to find and less expensive I'd be all over this one! Great rifles, my buddy has 2 and we've taken them both out to 700 with ease! GLWS

Man if PRC ammo was easier to find and less expensive I'd be all over this one! Great rifles, my buddy has 2 and we've taken them both out to 700 with ease! GLWS
I've had brand new shooter's inside MOA at 1000 with this thing.. It's wild what it'll do with just factory ammo. Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.