JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD!*

8 months old and well taken care of. Less than two hundred rounds fired through it.

This is a sub MOA carbon fiber masterpiece. Made in Utah. 18inch, hand-lapped (from factory) match barrel. Carbon fiber barrels last considerably longer than traditional, much stiffer, and dissipates heat much faster - in addition to being much lighter. You also get an awesome carbon fiber keymod (my fav) handgaurd. I get 1/2 MOA with Hornady ELD-X rounds and have gotten some 1/4 MOA with my hand loads. It has a Triggertech match trigger. My opinion is that they are the finest AR triggers you can buy. The Christensen receiver pins are superb as well!

I bought this rifle to be my elk gun and because I can hunt any big game in N America and carry it all day. It is as light as a AR-15. Just over 7 pounds. Once it is in your hands, you will fall in love.

Improvements: I added an ergo grip, and Drakes and Associates butt-stock that has a shock-piston to even further lesson felt recoil. With the Christensen tun-able titanium muzzle brake, this bad boy shoots as soft as an AR-15! I paid $3,100 before add-ons. Does not come with scope, mount, bi pod, or sights as seen in photographs here. Comes with Christensen embroidered tac bag

I am only selling because I am moving and could use the cash. I have a lesser quality AR 308 to get me buy for now.

Buyer pays transfer fees. Beaverton OR. Cash only. $2,300 OBO. That's over a $800.00 savings for basically a new rifle! Not interested in any trades. Thank you :)

CA-10 DMR: Christensen Arms | 7.8 LBS, MSRP $3,245

<broken link removed>

ca101copy.jpg ca102copy.jpg IMG-6899.JPG IMG-6900.JPG IMG-6904.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.