JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DE1F28A6-A359-430E-985A-46CF8A082D70.jpeg 169FB035-203F-4653-9675-DA5B7ADBAEE2.jpeg Classic carbon 300 win mag like new. Does not include scope. Shot rifle 40-50 times. Never hunted with. Could use the cash. $2000 OBO

I know your looking to sell your 300win mag but it's hard to sell expensive firearms. Wasn't sure if you would be up for a trade. I have a Lewis Machine and Tool ar10 in 308 modual weapon system. Fully monalithic upper with a quick barrel change system. LMT makes one of the best ar that money can buy. This model has been adopted by the British army snipers. Here is a link CQBMWSF – LMT

LMT .308 AR Review - Guns & Ammo

I have $3800 into this rifle with an adjustable gas block and upgrades raptor charging handle. I have a custom McMillen 308 and don't get around to shooting the lmt. I would like a larger caliber rifle for elk hunting this year.

I currently have a vortex razer HD gen 2 4.5x27 mrad with American defense quick detach mount and vortex razer flip caps. Scope sells for $2500 another $250 for mount and $80 for caps. I have $2700 into the scope. The scopes both use a 35mm ring and have a 50mm objective lense. Could just swap mounts across?

Would you be more interested in trading your rifle for my scope. I want a hunting scope and anything more then 18 power is more magnification than I will ever need and more weight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top