JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Christensen Arms
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Burns
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Christensen traverse 300wm for sale. Price is for rifle only but would consider selling as package with leupold vx-5hd for an additional fee. The rifle has about 60 rounds through it. Your welcome to shoot before you buy. I am selling to buy a shorter barreled rifle. BD8F0F0A-3818-4BE8-A26A-4A6578518617.jpeg CC820920-8BEE-4C28-8C2F-8BF19ED378B3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the Ridgeline in a 28 Nosler. It will strait reach out and hit bubblegum! Longest was a 10" in gong at 1105 yds. These in my opinion are among the best rifles on the market!

Oooof! Christensen is at the top of the rifle game. I always recommend it first thing for anyone serious about bolt action shooting!
Good luck!

I have the Ridgeline in a 28 Nosler. It will strait reach out and hit bubblegum! Longest was a 10" in gong at 1105 yds. These in my opinion are among the best rifles on the market!
I totally believe you! They are incredibly capable rifles! I really like 28 Nosler but in the 28 caliber, 7mm rem mag is a flater shooter than 28 nosler which is also a 28 caliber bullet. Nevertheless, great choice both calibers are very comparable.

I totally believe you! They are incredibly capable rifles! I really like 28 Nosler but in the 28 caliber, 7mm rem mag is a flater shooter than 28 nosler which is also a 28 caliber bullet. Nevertheless, great choice both calibers are very comparable.
7 mag isn't a flatter shooter than 28 nosler. 7mm ultra mag is very close to the 28 nosler. I wouldn't call it flatter, but more of a preference choice. All are very capable long range calibers.

Christensen traverse 300wm for sale. Price is for rifle only but would consider selling as package with leupold vx-5hd for an additional fee. The rifle has about 60 rounds through it. Your welcome to shoot before you buy. I am selling to buy a shorter barreled rifle. View attachment 1206996 View attachment 1206997
Adding target. I pulled the last shoot in first group. Fired second group upper right.

77C85E53-D565-4743-A757-918574EB0E67.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.