JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We had a death in the family and I volunteered to help go through some of the gun related items. I've been doing fairly well ID'ing most of the guns and ammo but I have failed on a few items. One of which is:

What shotgun do these choke tubes belong to? I figured I would ask the resident experts in the shotgun forum....

IMG_8748.jpg IMG_8747.jpg
Thanks for your time and effort!

Well, they look like Mossberg Accuchokes to me, but I don't see very well. The writing looks somewhat diff from what I had on mine tho. Unfortunately, I gave that barrel to one of my grandsons and don't have the chokes here to go look.

Your best is to try'um in the shot guns? I can tell you that they are not Mossberg or Benelli.

I am going to have to ditto Greenbug with Remington.

Last Edited:
Don't think it's Remington. They don't come in a blue cap tube. Beretta does. But then it should say Beretta on the side of the tube and have their emblem on cap. Their tubes are usually silver. SKB's look like that. But again, they should be silver. Briley makes tubes for a lot of the gun manufactures If it was one of theirs, it would be silver and say Briley on the tube. Carlson is another company that make tubes for another firearms mfg.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads