JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently learned that there is a new activity going on in America. It isn't discussed very much, so most of us were totally unaware of it. That may be what the American government wants!
Today, there are more than 250 so-called FREE TRADE ZONEs in the USA! These are technically FOREIGN soil! China has a large number of them. According to what I read, they can do anything on that land because it is THEIR land!
It is possible that China might buy a huge ranch or other property in this part of Oregon and set up one of these zones. Then it would be an extension of their country. Will they be able to make military bases out of them? Could I look over the fence and see tanks, artillery tubes, warplanes and other military equipment? Could they store nuclear bombs in these territories?
Another thing: Would they demand the special legal treatments that are prescribed for racial minorities?
I am quite concerned that a Communistic nation that squishes freedom movements in their own country (remember Tianamin(sic) Square?) would be allowed to annex American territory to their home country!
Opinions, please!

<broken link removed>

My opinion is that it is SILLY to repost "urgent" chain-emails from unreliable sources of shocking but completely unverified claims of subversion of our freedoms that the "Government doesn't want us to know about!" These alarms are just great CONS to get "patriots" frightened into sending their money somewhere to somebody who claims that they are "fighting for freedom." IT'S ALL A SCAM TO SCARE YOU!!! This particular unfounded email was thoroughly de-bunked recently in the major media (oooo, now there's PROOF that it must be true!) Yes, "free-trade-zones" exist and have for eighty years, but they are about import taxes and NOT ABOUT TERRITORY. This post and all like it from chain email alarms are just BALONEY. The people who repost unsupported lies like this are just wasting everyone's time and diverting attention from REAL issues.....................elsullo

WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT MEANS YOU ARE SERIOUS!!!

If free trade zones scare the OP, then embassies must terrify him.

48.jpg

Yes. The Chinese government is going to buy a ranch in Oregon to store tanks and nuclear weapons. They are going to do this because they don't have bombers, and have run out of room in China to park their tanks. Also, the Obama administration gave them the idea. The only catch is that they must build a mosque for every ten tanks they want to store.

lol

Wow, talk about clueless

Free trade zones are the hot thing right now China had them for along time. It is called Hong Kong.

Korea is trying to set one up in the Inchon area.

America always a dollar short and an hour late has eventually found out about this and is setting them up. I think it is a great idea as the dollar loses value and american labor becauses cheaper.

I rather be DWA than DWO Driving while Oregonian. Drive 10 mph below speed limit in a hybird. Don't care about the guy behind you flipping you off because you cannot see him behind your wage peace, coexist, and anti bush stickers.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top