JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I rather be DWA than DWO Driving while Oregonian. Drive 10 mph below speed limit in a hybird. Don't care about the guy behind you flipping you off because you cannot see him behind your wage peace, coexist, and anti bush stickers.

The biggest pain with these hybrids is picking them out of the grill of my F250.

It makes me weep to see just how gullible some people are. Whatever happened to common sense? Forget the Chinese...worry about the outposts the Martians are building.
DON'T LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! have you visited HONG-COUVER, ops, we arn't supposed to say that up here. anyways, MY daughter was in Shanghi china just this past january. e mailed me on the big island, said DAD!!!!!!!!!its just like home(vancouver b.c.) my husband and i are the only ROUNDEYES. that kid knows how to provoke her old redneck dad !!!! the chicom are closer than you think. POPS

We have to supply collateral for all those loans.

And since we're keeping our natural resources locked up, we can save those for them too!

I wonder if they'll abide by our (former) enviro regs when they come to collect?

The Chinese are coming! The Chinese are coming! I just hope they don't attempt to fluoridate our water and thereby contaminate our precious bodily fluids.

BTW, if they're on the way, does someone have a phone number? I'd like to order some takeout.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top